
So yesterday I went out with a bunch of the SO's on a 4 hour tour. We had a great time. We saw quite a few melon-nosed whales. Apparently they can weigh up to 440 lbs, travel in pods from 100-1,000, and live for about 30 some years. It was the coolest thing I have seen in a while. I didn't take Sophia for a couple of reasons. For one I was not sure how I was going to handle being out on the water after giving birth, two I was not sure how she would handle being out on the water, three not sure where I would be able to get her out of the sun or be able to put her down for a moment and four I wanted to take some pictures of the whales and dolphins. So yesterday I took off early in the morning to meet up with the other SO's on Grand Anse Beach. Rick was on baby duty for a little while. I kept asking him if he wanted to go but I got the typical Rick responce.."If I can't drive it or fish on it, I don't want to go". Afterwards he tells me that if I told him it was free beer and that they were trolling that he would have went. I told him maybe next year.








1 comment:
That looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I loved all the pics in the email you sent. Good luck with midterms Rick!! And good luck to you this week Amy as he is studying for them :)
Post a Comment