Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy Week

Well I am glad that Hell Week is over. That is what the vet school decibes mid-term week and for good reason. They take 5 exams in 5 days. Also my car broke down again just as it had gotten fixed. We decided to fix the torque converter and worry about the head gasket problem when it went. Who knew that the next day the gasket was going to go.

So anyways, To celebrate the great grades that Ricky got, we did a few things to relax a bit. On Friday, we went to Mount Cinnamon and drank a few and afterwards we grilled out with the DeLucia's and Adam. On Saterday, Rick, me, Adam and Preston went off shore fishing for a half day. I know that Ricky would have loved to do a full day but I can only leave Sophia for so long since we are still breastfeeding. Ricky ended up catching a black fin tuna that weighted 13 pounds and I ended up catching a false albacore that was kinda on the tiny side. All in All we had a good fishing trip and ended up with some good meat for dinner. Tonight we will be grilling tuna fillets. Yummy. See the next post for the pictures of the fishing trip. Here is Sophia and the tuna. Ricky loves this picture.
Sophia has been really cute this week. Earlier in the week she decided to get out her swim diaper and started to play with it. Who knew that it would have been such a hit. Here are 2 pictures that I ended up getting of her.


Also this week we got our first boo-boo. Sophia ended up slipping and hitting her face on the wheel of the computer chair. She did great and didn't cry very much at all.

1 comment:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Looks like you guys had a good time out fishing. I'm glad that you survived midterms!