Saturday, November 1, 2008

Going Home Monday- Back

Well I will be leaving the island for quite a while. Due to being hospitalized for pre term labor, kidney infection and dilation, the doctors were in agreement that I needed to get back to the states asap. Monday I will be flying to Miami and staying the night before continuing my travel back to Richmond on Tuesday. On Wednesday I have an appointment with my ob to access the situation. Hopefully everything is going to be alright. After the doctors appointment, I am planning on going to my moms to continue my bed rest.

I have now been on bed rest for 4 weeks. I have only been out of the house to go to the doctors and to the hospital. I want to thank everyone that has came over and visited me, brought me food and entertainment and for all the comforting talks. Thanks Marca, Hallie, Jenn, Anna, Ashlee and Rylee, Shauna and Spencer, Jovanna and Sara. I am really going to miss my Grenada Family. For everyone that might be wondering, I have had 4 ultrasounds here and still do not know what I am having. This baby just camera shy, I guess.

A lot has been going on in my life and I just ask for everyone to continue to pray for us.

St. Augustine's Hospital: Where I spent my birthday and a couple of days
Me thrilled to be out of the hospital and back home. Look how exhausted I look. The bandage on my arm is from the iv.


22 weeks and 2 days

1 comment:

Justin & Ashlee said...

We are really going to miss you Amy! We are praying for a safe trip home and that all goes well at your doctors visits. Keep us posted :)
Lots of Love,
Justin, Ash, and Rylee