Well a couple people have brought it to my attention that I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I have been neglectful of it lately. Not much has occurred since getting back to Virginia. I was on bed rest for a total of 18 weeks and was so successful that Sophia is no longer wanting to join the world anytime soon. Not much to say when you are on bed rest. I guess a typical blog would be so today I woke up at 9 am, ate breakfast, watched tv, ate lunch, watched tv, took a shower, watched tv, ate dinner and watched more tv. Only once a week did I get out and that was going to the doctor. I went from bed rest to being told that I needed to walk to encourage labor. This is such a typical adventure for me and Rick. I went from going to the hospital a few times in pre term labor and worrying about not making it to a viable date to nothing. No contractions, nothing.
So Saturday I had my last baby shower. I was given three showers and thoroughly enjoyed them all. The first one was given by my mother in laws best friend Linda in Richmond, then another one was given by my aunts is Martinsville and lastly I was given a combined shower by the ladies at Chesdin Animal Clinic. There is another girl who works at the clinic that is pregnant so we had a combined shower yesterday. It is pretty cool to think about, she is due one day before me and is having a boy while I am having a girl. I am excited to see when we both actually deliver.
So Saturday I had my last baby shower. I was given three showers and thoroughly enjoyed them all. The first one was given by my mother in laws best friend Linda in Richmond, then another one was given by my aunts is Martinsville and lastly I was given a combined shower by the ladies at Chesdin Animal Clinic. There is another girl who works at the clinic that is pregnant so we had a combined shower yesterday. It is pretty cool to think about, she is due one day before me and is having a boy while I am having a girl. I am excited to see when we both actually deliver.
My mother in law and Linda at the Richmond Baby Shower.
Me cutting the cake my mom made at the Martinsville Baby Shower.
Robin and me at the Clinic Shower.
I guess I need to post some pictures of the nursery soon. Maybe that will be on my to do list tomorrow. I will try to get back into the swing of things and posting more often.







1 comment:
Thanks for the update. It is so good to hear from you. I would love to see pics from the nursery so I think you need to definately do a post about that. So did you get all the things you need from your showers? Are you all set for little Sophia to come? Can't wait!
Post a Comment