Well I have to thank Rick for setting up the computer for me in the bedroom. It is nice that I am able to connect with the outside world again. I have been on bed rest for the last two weeks due to early labor. I feel like I am out of touch with the entire world. Before this I had 2nd degree burns on my hands so I didn't go outside because I didn't want them to burn further. Then I got a small cut where Rick thinks that I had hit a vein. So lets just say being on bed rest is probably best for my body. Hard to get hurt when your in bed all the time. All in all, bed rest sucks. Especially bed rest in Grenada. Before having the computer in the bedroom with me all I had to entertain me was the tv. Which sucks if you are on an island where there is no delicious American restaurants to go eat at. I mean it is hard to be in bed day after day and see Olive Garden, Red Lobster, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Dominoes and many many more restaurants advertising. It is probably worse since I am all prego and having craving for all of that. Or is it just the subliminal message I get from watching the ads on tv. Besides that it is really not easy to be in bed all day and night over and over day after day. My day goes like this, wake up brush teeth, take prenatal, put contacts in and go back to bed where Rick fixes me breakfast and gives me some drink....hours go by Rick gives me lunch and some drink.....hours go by take a shower (supposed to take a bath but we only have a shower here) go back to bed, hours go by...Rick brings me dinner and drink...hours go by brush my teeth and take my contacts out and put my glasses on....back to bed. Very interesting days.
Not that I haven't done anything with my down time. I have finished the baby blanket I was making for the baby and I think that it looks pretty good. I could read but don't have anything that is moving me to read it. I have done some needlepoint but I get tired of it after sometime so I tend to space it out. So that is that. Overall bed rest sucks.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment