Saturday we continued to have a Happy Halloween and Rick, Sophia and I went to Doggy Dock at True Blue Resort for their kids Halloween Party. This time she was dressed in an orange onesis that had a witch on it, orange and black stripped leggings, and purple pumpkin socks. Again she was so cute. I matched her by being a witch. We are already looking forward to dressing her up again. Maybe next year we can get daddy dressed up too. LOL
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Halloween
This year I was in charge of the Fall Festival/Halloween Party for the SO kids at the Caribbean House on campus. I was worried about being in charge since I had never attended it before and had no idea what to do. Luckily it was a success. We had darts, bowling, pin a leaf on a tree, make a bat, decorating a white bag, face painting and bouncy houses.Oh and can't forget the costume contest that we had. For food we had dirt cake with gummy spiders and lighting bugs, cocktail weenies, rice crispy treats, cheese and crackers, popcorn balls, and Kool-Aid to drink. We ended up having about 40 kids show up and from everyone I heard from said it was the best fun they had. I even got a comment about how much better it was than the year before from the person who organized it the year before. I am glad that everyone had a great time and Sophia had a wonderful first Halloween. She was dressed up as a little cowgirl and was decked out with a horse,cow and duck wrist rattles and even a John Deer rattle. She was so cute. I tried to match her in a pretty pink bandanna dress that a friend let me borrow. That all happened Friday evening.

Saturday we continued to have a Happy Halloween and Rick, Sophia and I went to Doggy Dock at True Blue Resort for their kids Halloween Party. This time she was dressed in an orange onesis that had a witch on it, orange and black stripped leggings, and purple pumpkin socks. Again she was so cute. I matched her by being a witch. We are already looking forward to dressing her up again. Maybe next year we can get daddy dressed up too. LOL
Saturday we continued to have a Happy Halloween and Rick, Sophia and I went to Doggy Dock at True Blue Resort for their kids Halloween Party. This time she was dressed in an orange onesis that had a witch on it, orange and black stripped leggings, and purple pumpkin socks. Again she was so cute. I matched her by being a witch. We are already looking forward to dressing her up again. Maybe next year we can get daddy dressed up too. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment