Monday, November 2, 2009

1st Day at the GAP

Sophia's first day of daycare was Thursday. I was nervous and excited about her getting into the GAP. I was nervous because I was not sure how she would do and I was not sure if I was ready to leave her. I was excited about having some time to myself. So I took her in that afternoon and I meet with the teachers and stayed a while to let them know how she normally does. She did real good while I was there. Once I left I went to the gym and worked out a little bit then to the store. I even called the GAP and asked how she was doing and they told me she was fine. So after that I called my mom. I asked her what I should do. I had no idea what to do without a kid attached. She just laughed and said anything I want. Well after getting off the phone with her I went to yoga that is taught by a friend of mine and by the time that was over it was time to pick Sophia up. On her first report card I was told that they were happy to have her there and that she made friends with all the other kids. I have a little social butterfly on my hands. Love it. Here is a few pictures of her before going to school on her first day.

No comments: